Signs that Technology is Hurting your Relationship
- Having intimate conversations online outside of a committed relationship
- Keeping aspects of your cyber communication activity secret from your partner
- Sharing personal things online that are not discussed with your partner
- Taking energy and time away from your relationship
- Excluding your partner from the activity
- Having fights with your partner over the activity
- Staying up late or getting up early to get online, answer e-mails or talk on the telephone
If one or more of these signs are affecting your relationship, a Relationship Counselor can help. Here at Take Charge, Inc. our Relationship Counselor Terri Clinton Dichiser utilizes Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) to help couples reconnect with one another. She uses therapy to help couples recognize the patterns they have established in their relationship and offers tools and strategies to break those patterns to create a renewed sense of safety and security with your spouse.
Increase your emotional intelligence by signing up for the brief monthly eNews with Terri’s emotional intelligence tips and info.
FORM WILL GO HERE...